Kindyhub web-based software designed for capturing children's learning. Simple, easy to use digital platform for recording daily learning experiences, observations, with the ability to link to early learning frameworks.
The best thing about [Kindyhub] is that it gives us the capacity to spend more time with the children and handle documentation less.
-- Neville Dwyer, Nominated Supervisor
Dorothy Waide Centre LDC Service
- Enhanced communication with families. Simple and quick two-way communication allows quick correspondence (events, newsletters, notices, medical alerts etc). Families can download a free smartphone application which connects educators with families.
- Flexible & customizable software. Inbuilt planning & reporting tools tailored to your needs. Customizable report library, daily sheets, frameworks & philosophies.
- Brand awareness. Maintain your centreâ€™s unique identity & brand within the marketplace with your own centre-branded parent app.
- Achieving excellence in ratings. Provides a holistic approach for educators to engage in the NQS. Plan, Program & reflect and give clear evidence of the planning cycle. Provides accurate insights into each childâ€™s developmental milestones & learning experiences.
- Educators spend more time with the children & parents are better informed â€“ thatâ€™s the Kindyhub experience.